Bookings may be made provisionally by telephone, in which case they will be held for one week, pending receipt of the appropriate deposits and a booking form. Bookings may also be made online, via our website. The balance will be due in full no later than one month prior to the start of the holiday.
Deposits are non-refundable in cases of cancellation. If the balance of the holiday price is not received one month prior to departure, cancellation may be assumed by the company with consequent loss of deposits. The payment of a deposit and it’s acceptance, forms the contract between you and Choral Holidays. The contract is governed by English Law and we request that you read these conditions carefully before signing the booking form. An invoice will be issued as confirmation of this booking in due course.
Deposits may be made by cheque, made payable to Choral Holidays. If you wish to pay by credit or debit card, please indicate on the booking form. You may also pay using Paypal.
If you wish to cancel your booking with Choral Holidays, cancellations must be received in writing and the following conditions apply:
For cancellation prior to 2 calendar months before departure – Loss of deposit.
For cancellation 6-8 weeks before departure – 60% of total price.
For cancellation 4-6 weeks before departure – 80% of total price.
For cancellation less than 4 weeks prior to departure – 100% of total price.
It is a condition of booking that all passengers take out holiday insurance to provide cover against normal Holiday Risks and Cancellation.
All damage and breakages will be charged to the client and must be paid to one of our representatives prior to vacating the holiday accommodation. We rely on clients co-operation in letting us know of any damage or breakages for which they are responsible and reserve the right to charge for any breakages not reported.
Only those persons named on the booking form will be remitted to take part in the holiday.
Choral Holidays agree to use all reasonable means to make sure that the accommodation and the structure of your holiday is as advertised. However, if, having used all reasonable means, they are unable to do so, they will not be held responsible. In such circumstances, we would agree to provide a comparable alternative or refund the money paid.
Clients of Choral Holidays are asked to remember that they are part of a group and to conduct themselves in a way which would not cause any other member of the group to feel in any way uncomfortable. Failure to do so may result in Choral Holidays asking the client to leave the holiday. Any expense incurred in a client having to find alternative accommodation or having to return home early will be payable entirely by the client.
Choral Holidays will not be held liable for any matter outside the reasonable control of Choral Holidays, including Acts of God, War, Civic Disturbances, Strikes or other industrial action, Acts of Government or failure of public supplies. We do not accept liability where the performance and/or prompt performance of our contract is affected or prevented by reason of circumstances amounting to force majeure.
No responsibility can be accepted by Choral Holidays for the breakdown of public services, including water and electricity. Electricity and water supplies are often not as reliable abroad as they are in the UK. Breaks do occasionally occur. We cannot be held responsible fir these or any other facilities which are beyond our control. If during the course of the holiday threw is cause for complaint, please notify our representative immediately in order that we can take any necessary action. If any claim is contemplated, it must be notified within two weeks of returning from the holiday, in writing. We cannot entertain any complaints made outside of these guidelines.
Whilst Choral Holidays make every reasonable effort to ensure that all descriptions relating to holidays supplied to clients are accurate at time of publication, it is not impossible that changes in facilities may occur without our knowledge. in this event we will endeavour to communicate such changes but we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies which may be beyond our control. All distances are approximate and should be used as a guide only.
Choral Holidays reserve the right to reduce the price of their holidays or make special offers at any time.
Surcharges reflect adverse changes in the value of sterling, the price of other costs outside our control, which affect the cost of your accommodation. We hope that surcharges will not be necessary and we will take all steps within our power to make sure that they are not necessary. However, should they become necessary for any reason, they will be limited and you will receive notice not less than four weeks prior to departure.
Choral Holidays will ensure that our clients are provided with all their meals and their drinks at mealtimes. Breakfast and some of the evening meals will be provided at the accommodation. Other meals will be in restaurants or will take the form of picnics or Bar-b-ques. The drinks with evening meals will be wine and water. Drinks at all other times will be paid for by Choral Holidays with a surcharge being made at the end of the holiday to cover their cost.
It is the aim of Choral Holidays that all holidays will involve the forming of a choir to sing pieces in four part harmony. However, whilst we will do everything in our power to make this possible, we cannot guarantee that the bookings received will make this possible. In such cases we will work on and perform music two and three part harmony.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither Choral Holidays nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose other than that that for which they are intended. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Choral Holidays expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Choral Holidays shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available or offered through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Choral Holidays. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics (including images). Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Choral Holidays are acknowledged on the website.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Choral Holidays necessarily endorses the website(s). Choral Holidays has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Choral Holiday’s prior written consent.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.